10 June 2010

Still


Please don't tell me not to cry.
Please don't say there's a reason why.

You don't know what I am feeling,
Or how mush I hurt.
The wet spots are from tears,
On the collar of this shirt.

You think I should go on with life-
Forget about it and be strong.
But deep down I am sad,
And I don't want to go along.

I don't expect you to understand why
For no apparent reason I break down and start to cry.

My life has changed forever, you see.
And that is why I'm not the same ol' me.

So please don't try to act like nothing happened
Because it's changed my life forever..
I will never be the same again-
Not today, not tomorrow, but never.

The best thing you can do for me is just be there-
Just like always, my friend.
My broken heart is hurting bad
And it will never mend.

-Unknown

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...